Clinical Affairs Scientist
Do you want to lead the clinical evidence development that can impact the lives of millions of expecting mothers and oncology patients?
BillionToOne is looking for Clinical Affairs Scientist to lead the design and execution of clinical studies in our prenatal and oncology product portfolio. BillionToOne has developed and patented a QCT™ molecular counter, which is the only technology platform that can accurately count the DNA molecules at the single-count level. The QCT™ platform has wide range of applications in the precision diagnostics field, ranging from single-gene NIPT for monogenic disorders for expecting mothers to oncology recurrence monitoring.
The Clinical Affairs Scientist is responsible for designing the company’s clinical study and implementing for both the prenatal and oncology product pipelines, domestic and international. This is a critical role in the company that can literally impact tens of millions of lives in the world.
- Design and execute clinical studies for BillionToOne’s entire product portfolio, ranging from prenatal screening products to oncology liquid biopsy products
- Work closely with Product, Market Access, and R&D to develop high-level clinical strategy as well as detailed study protocol design
- Execute clinical studies with domestic and international partners
- Lead the publication strategy and scientific writing (technical writing)
- Lead grant application strategy and execution
Who You Are:
- PhD/MD or other advanced degree
- Extensive experience in clinical study design and execution
- Experience in managing the operations of clinical studies including multi-site studies
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience in designing studies that lead to increased reimbursement and market access in diagnostics industry
- Experience in leading clinical strategy in the molecular diagnostics field
- Experience in fast-moving startup environment
- Experience with international clinical studies
More About Us:
BillionToOne has developed a DNA molecular counter that increases the cell-free DNA diagnostics resolution by over 1,000 fold. We are the only technology platform that can detect single-gene disorders in an unborn baby and copy number variation (CNV) changes in cancer patients for quantitative mutation tracking and recurrence monitoring. Our first product, UNITY, is the only NIPT that accurately detects single gene disorders such as cystic fibrosis and sickle cell in the baby from a blood test of the mother. UNITY covers all inherited disorders that every pregnancy needs to be tested for and has 98.5%+ sensitivity and 99%+ specificity. We are on track to launch this test in June 2019.
BillionToOne has recently raised a large Series A funding from global institutional investors, including from Hummingbird Ventures, NeoTribe Ventures and Y Combinator:
Check out a simplified introduction to our technology and its potential to transform molecular diagnostics:
We offer highly competitive salary and benefits combined with a truly generous equity package. You will be working on interesting problems with extremely high-impact.
BillionToOne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.