Senior Account Executive
Are you a stellar sales executive in the prenatal genetic testing space who is looking to be a part of building a company that is based on science, technology and an unparalleled culture?
BillionToOne is looking for a Senior Account Executive to build and lead a territory.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for developing and executing a territory business plan as well as a specific sales strategy within a geographic region. We are looking for a successful, self-motivated individual that can propel a territory to new heights in a start-up environment. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for building relationships and sales in a set geography. The Senior Account Executive will report to the National Sales Director.
- Southern California
- Achieve quarterly and yearly sales objectives.
- Develop and implement a regional business plan that aligns with the national strategy and by identifying, evaluating, and reaching out to potential customers.
- Identify new leads and pull through business.
- Collaborate with other members in the company to make our products and processes better.
- Always be on the lookout for new business opportunities
- Keep our customers happy. Cultivate and maintain relationships with key customers in the prenatal market and beyond as the product portfolio grows
- Constantly monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities,issues and risks in order to execute new tactical strategies and solutions to increase our revenue in the market.
- Monitor business and strategic goals; realign activities with overall results.
- Maintain a high level of product, competitor and market knowledge
- Identify and develop key opinion leaders as advocates for BillionToOne products and services within your geography.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in the Ob/Gyn market
- Proven exceptional sales results in the target territory
- Prenatal domain expertise and experience working with clinics, major medical institutions and other related health institutions
- Prior experience in a start-up organization.
- Strong analytical background with the ability to apply data effectively to make business decisions, and utilize metrics to constantly measure results.
- Enthusiastic style with excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce, or a similar CRM, and other business programs.
More About Us
BillionToOne has developed a DNA molecular counter that increases the cell-free DNA diagnostics resolution by over 1,000 fold. We are the only technology platform that can detect single-gene disorders in an unborn baby and copy number variation (CNV) changes in cancer patients for quantitative mutation tracking and recurrence monitoring. Our first product, UNITY, is the only NIPT that accurately detects single gene disorders such as cystic fibrosis and sickle cell in the baby from a blood test of the mother. UNITY covers all inherited disorders that every pregnancy needs to be tested for and has 98.5%+ sensitivity and 99%+ specificity. We are on track to launch this test in June 2019.
BillionToOne has recently raised a large Series A funding from global institutional investors, including from Hummingbird Ventures, NeoTribe Ventures and Y Combinator:
Check out a simplified introduction to our technology and its potential to transform molecular diagnostics:
We offer highly competitive salary and benefits combined with a truly generous equity package. You will be selling a unique product that solves a real problem and that have demonstrated high interest from Ob/Gyns.
BillionToOne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.