Head of Growth Marketing
BillionToOne is a precision diagnostics company with the mission to make molecular diagnostics more accurate, efficient, and accessible for all. Our first commercial genetic testing product, UNITY(TM), is the first and only genetic test for pregnant mothers that screens fetus' risk for common inherited conditions such as cystic fibrosis and sickle cell disease.
BillionToOne is hiring a Head of Growth Marketing to develop and execute an overarching marketing strategy to drive engagement and revenue. As the first marketing hire, you will be leading the entire marketing efforts for all of our product portfolio. Prior experience in leading successful marketing initiatives in fast-growing startup-up environment, preferably in B2B2C setting, is strongly preferred. Experience in healthcare or biotech industry is NOT required.
- Own marketing initiatives to drive physician acquisition, engagement, and revenue growth
- Develop and execute online and offline marketing campaigns targeting physicians and pregnant mothers to drive customer acquisition in the prenatal care space (OBGYNs, pregnant mothers)
- Work closely with the Sales team to deliver high-quality customer leads and have measurable impact to the company's revenue target
- Manage content generation and marketing operations such as product collaterals generation, medical conferences planning and execution, social media, e-mail campaigns, branding, and more
- Align closely with product and sales teams to understand the value proposition of UNITY and effectively deliver the key value to physicians and end-users (patients / pregnant mothers)
- Manage and maintain BillionToOne and its product-line websites and own SEO/SEM initiatives
- Lead company PR and announcements activities
- 5+ years of marketing experience (B2B or B2C, strong plus if you have experience in B2B2C marketing)
- Experience in demand generation, including everything from content creation to optimizing customer journeys
- Strong competency managing automated marketing tools (Hubspot or Marketo) and take data-driven approach to marketing
- Extensive experience running digital marketing campaigns in-house without an external agency
- Entrepreneurial self-starter: propose ideas rather than needing direction, with a figure-it-out attitude
- Experimental approach; Not afraid of taking risks and learn from failures
- Curiosity and drive to understand a technical medical product and communicate clear value proposition to technical and non-technical audience (physicians and patients)
- A strong desire to work at a startup
More About Us
BillionToOne has developed a DNA molecular counter that increases the cell-free DNA diagnostics resolution by over 1,000 fold. We are the only technology platform that can detect single-gene disorders in an unborn baby and copy number variation (CNV) changes in cancer patients for quantitative mutation tracking and recurrence monitoring. Our first product, UNITY, is the only NIPT that accurately detects single gene disorders such as cystic fibrosis and sickle cell in the baby from a blood test of the mother. UNITY covers all inherited disorders that every pregnancy needs to be tested for and has 98.5%+ sensitivity and 99%+ specificity. We are on track to launch this test in June 2019.
BillionToOne has recently raised a large Series A funding from global institutional investors, including from Hummingbird Ventures, NeoTribe Ventures and Y Combinator:
Check out a simplified introduction to our technology and its potential to transform molecular diagnostics:
We offer highly competitive salary and benefits combined with a truly generous equity package. You will be working on interesting problems with extremely high-impact.
BillionToOne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.